As an athlete I will:
• Respect everyone involved in athletics and treat them well.
• Be as good when I am not training as when I am doing athletics.
• Help anyone involved in sport like coaches and volunteers.
• Be good to other Athletes and always play fairly.
• Make sure I have the right kit and am on time for training sessions.
• Always thank coaches and others who have organised sessions.
When involved in athletic activities, I will:
• Always show good manners.
• Not swear or behave badly.
• Look after venues I use and leave them as I find them.
• Never carry things that could harm myself or others.
To maintain safety, I will:
• Tell an adult if I have to go somewhere.
• Not accept lifts or invitations into homes without the my parent/guardian saying its OK.
• Tell an adult of any accident or injury, as soon as possible.
• Tell an adult if I see anything wrong or people behaving badly.