Chorley Athletic and Triathlon Club is a grass-roots club that exists to encourage men, women and children of all ages and abilities to keep-fit and pursue a healthier lifestyle. Whether you just want to get a little fitter, or have the ability to compete on the regional, national and international levels, this club is for you. Over 400 members can't be wrong!
At Chorley Athletic and Triathlon, we are proud of our friendly club.
There are many advantages to being a member of an athletic club, and these include:
• running with club members encourages you to train better and more often
• free advise from expert coaches
• low cost or free training
• entry to 6 cross country races, 6 interclub road races and about 10 track and field events free of charge
• lower cost or free entry to races
• travel with club mates and reduce travel costs
• discount on sports clothing and equipment from selected vendors
• access to purchase good quality club clothing
• run and socialise with like minded people
• have a laugh and reduce stress training with friends after a busy day
• it's fun!
1. Simply come along to one of our training sessions and try it. If you like us, then join us.
2. Add this web site to your favourites and follow us on Facebook and Twitter so you know what's going on
... and have a great time.
All members have to be registered in our MemberMojo system, and have to pay an annual fee due in April of aeach year.
For juniors that are training with the club, a monthly standing order payment will need to be setup. The amount payable will depend on the number and type of training sessions attended. Junior and seniors may have to pay for additional training if the club has to be pay for renting facilities.
For full details about membership click membership link.